Wednesday 31 May 2017

Until next year May!




I have the feeling that this monthly post its happening faster and faster every month. Summer is almost here and we are about to have half of the year gone by. But let us focus on May. Have been to many interesting places, that I have (or will) shared with you. The blog is going fine with an increased number of readers, and for that I must thank you all. Although our follow on social media has not increased as much as I would love to (me and my ambitious goals!), the fidelity and engagement of our followers is always more positive than fast growing numbers.

Looking back on May its easy to find out my foodie side. With several brunch suggestions, an afternoon tea (on Tea for Two series) and a new restaurant  review on our Food Chronicles series, all in one month it's difficult to disguise. You can also argue that I'm partial on a good wine. Well, I am! Visits to some great wineries and a few more posts on the wine tourism series make that irrefutable.

But I also love the simple beauty of nature and the splendor of Spring. When you live in the city, the best place to find it is on the nearest garden, so this May I didn't forget to give you my suggestions on my favorite gardens in Lisbon.

Wellness is also an area that is dear to me and this month I've experienced and presented you an outstanding Spa in the city (Lisbon). Stay tuned on this series, for I'll be bringing more in the months to come.

I'm grateful for what May has brought and looking forward for what June can bring. Until the next monthly wrap-up, leave you with the nine photos that are the Top 9 for May on our Instagram account. You can follow us there for daily photos and tips.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Premium Flexible Related Post Widget for Blogger – Blogspot